All REALTORS® are not created the same. Some REALTORS® specialize in green properties, some are experts on short sales and foreclosures, while others boast extensive experience in commercial real estate. There’s a place for them all at the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, where information, continuing education programs, and awards designations are available for specialties within real estate.
NAR Commercial, the commercial real estate division of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, supports commercial advocacy efforts and provides services specifically for commercial members, including education, publications, and commercial market research.
Some of the many benefits the NAR Commercial members can take advantage of are:
- At www.commercialsource.com, the home for all things commercial real estate, members can create a searchable broker profile, stay up to date on the latest industry news, and contribute guest blogs to The Source, the commercial real estate blog of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- Affiliated with www.REALTOR.com, the #1 real estate website, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® members can list properties for sale and lease on www.commercial.REALTOR.com, gaining the greatest exposure on the web.
- Monthly podcasts that report on trends in technology and business practices related to commercial real estate.
- Free monthly webinars, available on demand, that cover topics ranging from sales techniques to marketing and negotiations.
- Free access to ProQuest and over 1700 industry-related publications.
- A free quarterly commercial real estate outlook, reporting on office, multifamily, retail, industrial and hospitality properties.
- Educational opportunities through affiliate organizations like the Institute for Real Estate Management and the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®.
Our goal at the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® is to improve members’ earning potential and opportunities. Gain an edge over your competition and let NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Commercial put the full force of its resources to work in a targeted way for your specialized business.