The Realtors Property Resource® is an online real estate library exclusively for REALTORS®, providing valuable data on every property in the Unites States. Based on collaborative efforts between REALTORS® and the real estate community, the mission is to reinforce the REALTORS® value in the marketplace by keeping you ahead of the technology curve to be better able to serve today’s technology-empowered consumer.
To help familiarize yourself with the RPR™, here’s a guide to its features and how you can use it to help give you the best competitive edge possible.
Realtors Property Resource®
- Records on more than 147 million parcels of property, including historical and current data.
- Mortgage refinance and lien data
- Zoning, permits, plat maps and property information.
- Neighborhood demographics and schools.
- The largest database of foreclosure information by county in the industry.
- Dynamic mapping including flood maps
- RPR™ can be used on iPads and mobile devices giving REALTORS® access to data and reports at any time, right in the palm of their hands.
Realtors Property Resource® Tools
- Advanced earch and reporting features, customizable property valuation tools, dynamic CMA generators, return on investment calculators and market statistics, cutting edge mapping overlays, historical listing comparison tools, schools and neighborhood information.
- Company branding, Affiliated Services Support Modules, (Mortgage, Title, Home Warranty, Insurance and Concierge) RPR Chart Service and Data Tool featuring custom-defined market statistics providing agent, office and company level metrics.
RPR Commercial Application
- Beta testing in Q2 2012 –RPR Commercial will focus on business opportunity analysis, site selection tools, market potential search, consumer trends, and demographic data, all with dynamic search and reporting features.
- Advanced comparable properties selection and adjustment, forms-based analysis, assignment management, and specialized tools for creating and producing neighborhood statistics and commentary.
Realtors Property Resource® Practical Applications
- Advanced map search including market trends and demographics, including tools to search and sort by subdivisions, school districts, towns, cities and zip codes, as well as select points of interest like schools, hospitals, banks and retail locations.
– Customizable reports to share with clients and customers
– Mini property reports – a concise look at an individual property including a summary, home facts, legal description, current listing photos and local market statistics.
- Compile market reports evaluating listings and distressed property transactions.
- Market-to-market analysis and demographic reports for clients relocating from anywhere in the country.
- The Property Investment Analysis Tool helps provide analysis of different property investment scenarios for real estate clients. Select rent, re-sell or live-in, then select the type of scenarios you want to compare from aggressive to moderate to conservative.
- The Realtors Valuation Model® (RVM™) is an automated valuation tool using licensed listing data to help produce estimates. The RVM is also the only valuation model that allows REALTORS® to refine the values based upon their specific knowledge of the market, from comps adjustment to newly remodeled features, to changes in property details like square footage, customized by you.
Think about using RPR™ to create a detailed property report, including historical data, demographics and key locations like nearby schools and retail and physically handing your iPad to a client who can scroll through the data, view graphs, stats and photos. The Realtors Property Resource® will help keep you ahead of the curve and save you time, money and effort by aggregating up to date information on everything you need to know all in one tool.
View amazing stories from REALTORS® like you who’ve already seen the benefits of RPR™ at MyRPR.com or check out the RPR® blog for news, updates and additional resources to give you all the tools you need to succeed.
How are you using the Realtors Property Resource® and what features have been most valuable in your day-to-day business?