THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR) will be offering three REALTOR® Broker Summits in the fall of 2015 that provide fantastic opportunities for brokers to learn from industry leaders about critical business strategies and tech tools needed for long-term success. These events are exclusive to NAR designated broker members, managing brokers and broker owners.
Industry experts will highlight marketing and management practices at two-day events in Seattle, WA and Charlotte, NC. Panels and presentations will cover topics from agent acquisition and retention to economic trends as well as legislative and legal updates. The Seattle REALTOR® Broker Summit runs Aug. 17-18. The Charlotte Broker Summit is scheduled for Sept. 24-25. A second Seattle event, focused exclusively on technology, called the Broker ‘Tech Edge’ Summit, will run from the afternoon of Aug. 18 to Aug. 19.
About the REALTOR® Broker Summits
In creating these events, NAR worked closely with state and local associations to understand the regional climate and specific issues most impacting their markets, including:
- New Rules: How the Industry is Changing Panel – learn how new developments such as drones, legalization of marijuana and agent reviews are affecting the real estate industry
- Economic Update – NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun will cover industry trends and predictions
- Safety: Crisis and Response – learn how to respond to and cope with a safety crisis in your office
- RISMedia Power Broker Roundtable: How to Engage Key Consumer Groups – learn more about working with the next wave of homebuyers including Millennials, first time home buyers and affluent/luxury demographics
- Business Building Strategies Panel – learn about best methods to expand your business through mergers and acquisitions, starting new offices, building teams and containing culture shifts
Full agendas are available for the summits taking place in Seattle and Charlotte. Click on each location’s respective links to learn more about the accomplished speakers, networking opportunities, trending topics and more that will be offered at each event.
About the REALTOR® Broker ‘Tech Edge’ Summit
The Broker ‘Tech Edge’ Summit in Seattle, was developed in collaboration with NAR’s Tech Edge program and e-PRO®, and will focus exclusively on technology. Sessions at the REALTOR® Broker ‘Tech Edge’ Summit will showcase tech tools and trends now, while looking to the future of real estate, including:
- The Digital Journey and Mobile Trends – Representative from Google will present on the mobile journey and how technology is changing the way online business is conducted
- Do Apps Really Help My Business Panel – hear about new technologies that are helping increase productivity and client service, moderated by Bill Lublin of the Social Media Marketing Institute
- The Impact of Top-Level Domains – How Top-Level Domains are affecting the way business is done online
- Data Driven Decision Making Panel – insights provided on how you can use data to make informed decisions about your business
- The Future of Industry Tech Tools Panel – gain an understanding about what tools are used today and those coming tomorrow, such as mobile marketing, virtual reality and going paperless
View a full agenda of the Tech Edge Summit and learn more about what executive-level speakers from industry tech leaders like Google, TargetSmart, the Social Media Marketing Institute and others will be presenting to attendees at this outstanding event.
Optimized Schedules for Travel and Discounts
Attendees can travel in one day and out the next at any of the three events, with the Day One program running from 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. and the Day Two program starting with an early morning breakfast and concluding at 11:30 a.m. Discounted rates are also available for groups of 15 or more!
Click here to select the event you are interested in attending and to obtain registration details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.