One of the most innovative benefits for NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR) members is the opportunity to join the REach® Insight Panel, which allows participants to become the very first to use new technologies created specifically for the real estate industry. A range of new solutions for REALTORS® are offered, including but not limited to field safety, online notary services, instant home improvement project estimates, client gift giving and much, much more.
The REach® Accelerator Program was founded by the NAR’s Second Century Ventures to identify promising startup companies serving the real estate industry. More than 150 accomplished professionals serve as mentors and advisors to participating REach® Accelerator Program companies. Founders of these companies are required to go through an eight-month-long REach® Accelerator Program training initiative comprised of intensive educational seminars, extensive mentorship, access to a defined customer base and exposure to NAR’s 1M+ REALTORS®.
How can you get involved in REach®? Join the REach® Insight Panel
Real estate agents and brokers can take their business to the next level by participating in the REach® Insight Panel. The panel allows participants to receive first access to the new technologies and services introduced by REach® Accelerator Program companies. REach® Insight Panelists are provided with free test accounts. Panelists choose one or more REach® companies to work with and receive exclusive discounts from the companies in exchange for providing feedback on their experience.
Want to get involved? Apply to be part of the Insight panel. You can also email REach® with suggestions on companies that should be considered for the program in the near future.
The 2015 class of REach® Accelerator Companies
Each year a host of companies participating in the REach® Accelerator Program introduce new products and services on a preferred bases to NAR members for trials and field use. Following is an overview of the 2015 class of REach® Accelerator Companies:
- Asset Avenue—offers an online peer-to-peer lending platform for commercial real estate loans, providing borrowers and real estate brokers quick and reliable access to competitively priced loans while also offering accredited and institutional investors the potential to earn attractive returns.
- The August Smart Lock—redefines home access with a safe, simple and social system that revolutionizes home entry. August is a technology company building products that make life simpler by allowing physical environments to seamlessly respond to people’s behavior.
- BoostUp—provides a down payment savings platform that helps consumers save for their next home purchase. Real estate partners engage with future home buyers early in the shopping process and help them reach their down payment goal with a savings reward.
- Guard Llama—offers a wireless personal security and protection device system that alerts police to a REALTOR’S® exact location through the push of a button.
- Loop & Tie—enables users to build better relationships with prospects and customers through thoughtful gifting. Loop & Tie provides a platform for brokers to send thoughtful gifts for customer engagement, allowing recipients to pick from a collection artisanal products. Save time by not having to pick an individual gift and gain insight by tracking the relationship online.
- NotaryCam—offers the only online eClosing solution built upon its unique online notary platform, so closing real estate deals is faster, more secure and more convenient than ever before.
- Pro.com—provides a home services marketplace where customers get instant price estimates for home improvement projects, as well as a means to find trusted pros and schedule appointments online.
- Termscout—helps commercial real estate professionals and enterprise sales teams increase revenue by providing accurate, timely and actionable sales intelligence within their marketplace. TermScout utilizes advanced data aggregation and analytics that allows enterprise sales professionals and marketers to focus on selling their service offering, rather than researching vast quantities of data.
Learn more about the REach® Insights Panel for REALTORS® and how you can become part of the program today.