There is still time for real estate professionals to register for the 2015 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, taking place in San Diego Nov. 13-16. And when you get there, be sure to visit the largest trade show in real estate, where nearly 400 exhibitors will be on-hand with innovations and ideas. The expo floor is also home to a number of special events during the 4-day event, including free head shots on Monday, Nov. 16 in the Photo Finish Booth #2751, thanks to sponsor Citrix ShareFile + RightSignature, a Churro Break sponsored by PNC Mortgage in Booth #111, and everyone’s favorite game, Cash In & Win.
The products and services that will be showcased at the expo include: tech tools, real estate software, Internet advertising, mobile devices and applications, mortgage and financial services, home protection and warranties, professional development and training, franchises and referral services, office products, “green” innovations and real estate properties and developers referral programs.
The following is just a sampling of activities taking place on the expo floor:
NAR Booth—visit NAR Booth #1531 to learn how your NAR membership benefits can help you shine brighter in your business and your community. At the booth, you will also find several products offered through the new REALTOR® Store, and receive 10% off select NAR products and publications. You will also get a free product when you spend $30. Some of the key attractions taking place at the NAR Booth include:
- REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union. Bring a friend and enter to win hourly door prizes, including John Legend REALTORS® Celebrity Concert VIP passes, mini iPads and more!
- Claim your free .REALTOR domain—NAR staff will be on-hand to walk you through the process of using a .REALTOR domain and show you how you can leverage your new .REALTOR web address in your business. Opportunities to purchase additional .REALTOR web addresses will also be provided.
- Learn all about RPR Mobile®—now optimized for tablets, RPR Mobile® gives you the perfect mix of comprehensive neighborhood and property data, powerful analytics and dynamic reporting—all in one platform, accessible any time, any place.
- Emmitt Smith Appearance—opportunity to meet football legend Emmitt Smith, CCIM on Saturday from 1:00pm-3:00pm.
Expo Activities—informal meet and greet networking opportunities, “ask the experts” sessions, short, topical presentations providing tips beneficial to real estate professionals and product demos are just a few of the expo activities available to attendees. Be sure to check out the following:
- Commercial Marketplace: A newly reimagined space featuring commercial technology presentations, deal-making networking tables and a property pitch session, all designed to increase your opportunity to find and generate new business.
- Diversity Pavilion: NEW for 2015! Stop by to discuss ideas with pavilion exhibitors, explore business opportunities, and hear from experts as they present 20minute, informal updates on relevant topics. Participating organizations confirmed-to-date include: AREAA (Asian Real Estate Association of America), NAHREP (National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals) and NAREB (National Association of Real Estate Brokers, Inc.).
- Green Pavilion/Green Networking Center: Join the discussions on a variety of green and sustainability areas.
- Global Real Estate Pavilion/Global Real Estate Theater (GRET): Will feature 15-minute topical presentations by country representatives and other experts. They provide a great opportunity to hear tips on doing business across borders.
There is something for everyone at this outstanding gathering of resources just for REALTORS®. One of the best ways to maximize your visit to the expo is to view the exhibitor list and floor plan well before you attend the event. Make sure to note the expo hours, which are scheduled as follows:
- Friday, Nov. 13, 3:00pm–6:00pm (Grand Opening)
- Saturday, Nov. 14, 9:00am–4:00pm
- Sunday, Nov. 15, 10:00am–5:00pm
- Monday, Nov. 16, 9:00am–1:00pm